MAGSIGE Multipurpose Cooperative’s Initiatives Against Covid-19 Pandemic
MAGSIGE Multipurpose Cooperative initiated several activities to minimally aid and succor some problems locally. Among these were:
- Production and provision of more than 10 thousand facemasks to different cooperative’s stakeholders.
- Partnering with different private sectors and individuals on the production and provision of 555 sets of quality protective suits to frontliners in Southern Philippines Medical Center through MAGSIGE Multipurpose Cooperative’s Garments Manufacturing.
- Provision of protective suits and food packs to Checkpoints and Local Government Units.
- Donated 1,000 pieces facemasks to the City Government of Davao through the City Health Office.
- Free delivery of basic goods to members affected by the Enhanced Community Quarantine.
- Distribution of thousands of facemasks to its member-employees.
- Distribution of relief goods to members affected by lockdown.